Thursday 7 May 2009

day trip



So today I went on a mini adventure to have a play with my new toy - my lardy lump of plastic the Holga(!) which I have named Henrietta, as it seems I can't possess any major 'thing' without naming it. My laptop is called Jeffrey, my external harddrive is Jeremy, my bike is Betty etc etc. I also name plants, but as I'm not so good with those, I only have one. She's managed to survive for a couple of years now and I fear naming her may not be beneficial as she's lasted so long without one, it may not be wise. Maybe I should look into getting a pet.

Anyway, the weather was sunny and beautiful, so I went to Wollaton Park and took photos of the stuffed animals, ducks, (of the living variety) bluebells and other nice things.

I'll post some if any come back good enough, but I'll leave you with one of my favourite Holga images, maybe because it's so random - I don't know who took this photo, but if you ever happen to read this, I think your photo is awesome. And do you happen to know the name of the pony?

No comments:

Post a Comment